RateGain IPO 2021 India : RateGain Travel Technologies going to start it’s IPO subscription in this week from Dec 07, 2021. RateGain Travel Technologies who is India’s Largest Software as a Service Provider in Travel and Hospitality Industry aims to raise 1,335.74 crore from RateGain Initial public offering. RateGain IPO contains total fresh issue of 375 crore and Rs 960.74 crore has been reserved for OFS (Offer for Sale).
Table of Contents
RateGain IPO 2021 All Details
|Dec 7, 2021|
|Dec 9, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹405 to ₹425 per equity share|
|Market Lot||35 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||35 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||₹1,335.74 Cr|
|Fresh Issue||₹375.00 Cr|
|Offer for Sale||22,605,530 Equity Shares|
(Worth ₹960.74 Cr)
|QIB Shares Offered||Not less than 75% of the issue|
|NII Shares Offered||Not more than 15% of the issue|
|RII Shares Offered||Not more than 10% of the issue|
RateGain IPO 2021 Dates
The RateGain IPO subscription will open from Dec 7, 2021 and will be closed by Dec 9, 2021. The issue will be listed on Dec 17, 2021 on both NSE/BSE.
|Open Date||Dec 7, 2021|
|Close Date||Dec 9, 2021|
|Allotment Date||Dec 14, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 15, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Dec 16, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Dec 17, 2021|
RateGain IPO 2021 Fresh Issue vs OFS
- Fresh Issuance – Worth Rs. 375 Crore
- Offer for sale (Promotor’s) – 22,605,530 Equity Shares (Worth Rs 960.74 Crore)
RateGain IPO 2021 Lot Size
The RateGain IPO single lot contains 35 equity shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for maximum 13 lots (455 shares).
RateGain IPO 2021 Allotment
The IPO allotment of RateGain Travel Technologies is scheduled in the next week on Dec 14, 2021 and the allotted shares will be credit into demat accounts on/by Dec 16, 2021.
RateGain IPO 2021 GMP
The grey market premium of RateGain IPO 2021 is around 115-120 on Dec 6, 2021. RateGain IPO GMP in percentage is around 28-30%.
RateGain IPO 2021 Issue Objectives
The RateGain Travel Technologies, aims to utilize the net proceed towards the following listed purposes.
- Repayment and/or prepayment of indebtedness availed by Rategain UK.
- Purchase capital equipment for the company’s data center.
- Make payment of deferred consideration for acquisition of DHISCO.
- Strategic investments, acquisition, and inorganic growth.
- To make investment in technology innovation, artificial intelligence, and other organic growth initiatives.
- Meet general corporate purposes.
RateGain Company Financials
|Rs. in Crore||31-Aug-21||31-Mar-21||31-Mar-20||31-Mar-19|
|Profit After Tax||– 83.37||– 285.75||– 201.04||110.34|
RateGain Company Promoters
Bhanu Chopra and Megha Chopra are the company promoters.
RateGain Company Overview
RateGain Travel Technologies, As an innovative, cloud-based technology platform, RateGain® helps hospitality and travel companies make more revenue every day.
RateGain is a leader in hospitality and travel technology solutions for Al-driven revenue management, rate intelligence, frictionless distribution and guest experience cloud-based solutions helping customers across the world in unlocking new revenue every day. Their global customer base comprises of leading airlines, hotels, cruise lines, car rental companies, online travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers.
RateGain company’s milestones include:
- RateGain’s BCV is a 31x Winner of HSMAI’s Adrian Awards, 12x Winner of PR Daily’s Social & Digital Media Awards, 21x Winner of HOTELS Magazine’s Social Hotel Awards and a 2x Winner of Travel +
- Leisure’s SMITTY Awards
- Proud winner of prestigious India’s Emerging 20 awards IE20 2016
- RateGain among the Finalists for InTech50 2015
- RateGain bagged Top Honour at the 2nd Inc. India Innovative100 Conference and Awards in the product and high tech category.
- RateGain® ranked among Top 30 B2B Indian
- Nominated for CNBC “Emerging India Awards
- Finalist in Red Herring Asia 100 awards for 2008. Featured as an “Emerging Company” by NASSCOM on their website in August 2008.
- CEO of RateGain® – Mr Bhanu Chopra, was one of the finalists for the Ernst and Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” Award 2008.
- Topped Technology Fast 50 India – 2007, as rated by Deloitte. Ranked 2nd in Technology Fast 50 India – 2008.
- Ranked 16th, first Indian company to ever make it to the first 20 ranks in Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific – 2007 as rated by Deloitte. Ranked 50th in 2008 in the same program